Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bucket List

I've been thinking a lot the last day or so about making a bucket list. Things I really want to do in my life.

So here goes...some of them I've already accomplished.

---go to Hawaii

---go snorkeling

--- visit Europe (done)

---travel to China (done)

---do a triathlon (did)

---write a book

---serve a mission with Kris

--- go on a cruise (did)

---parasail

---ski ( did a lot as a teen)

---waterski. (it's been a long time)

----learn a new musical instrument

----go on a hike with my dad

----play duets with my mom (my favorite activity ever)

----visit D. C. and New York (did)

----go to Niagra Falls

----fish in Alaska

----learn to fly fish (doing)

----take Yoga

----read all the standard works cover to cover again

----make it to all of my kids weddings

---hold a grandchild

If you google bucket list you can read all sorts of lists from people. I was pleasantly surprised how many things on people's lists I've already done. I've had a good life. It's fun to compare lists. I'm not really interested in
climbing Mt Everest or bungee jumping. But I'm game for other crazy things!




No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke