I kind-of feel spoiled because I have such a nice husband. He really went all out to help me feel special this birthday.
It's kind-of hard to get excited about being 47 but.. we went to the temple.. then to the movie Beauty and the Beast and finally we went out to a fondue restaurant.
It was a 3 hours experience. Cheese first, then a meat selection, then finally a chocolate fondue. We were pretty full at the end.
Then we bought my present.. A Paper Shredder!
I'm so so excited to shred stuff. Like you have no idea!
I might have nothing left! After I go on a shredder rampage!
The best part was seeing and enjoying family.
So I feel pretty positive about another year of life. Although its not fun to grow older, it is a privilege denied to many.
And spring is almost here! Good thing we own a boat because there is some flooding in town! Maybe we could rent it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment