Thursday, March 22, 2018
48
I turned 48 on Sunday. It was not the best birthday ever. I guess I have to come to grips with the fact that as I get older, it doesn't need to revolve around me and if I don't have a completely great day it is fine.
I did have some nice messages from my kids and my parents called. I took myself out to dinner the night before and I bought myself some clothes. I had a nice birthday lunch with friends a few days earlier.
Kris thought I was 49 most of the day. I cleared that up pretty fast. I had a nice time in Primary and also had my choir performance.
I have been watching NCIS lately to deal with stress. I am on season 10. I like watching all the bombing and death and mysteries solved. Maybe it is helping with my stress watching TV people have stress..
I let my nursing license expire on accident so yesterday I got a call from work that I couldn't come in since I wasn't legit.
Two hundred and forty five dollars later I am a licensed official nurse again.
We are getting excited for the upcoming festivities to celebrate Brooke's graduation!
It is only a few months and one pesky Algebra class away!
Today I sent in some photos for the yearbook picture and I will get the announcements done soon!
Happy times are just ahead.
Just Keep Swimming.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment