Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanks giving


This year we have a lot to be thankful for. I really mean that.

Sometimes it takes a big trial to illustrate how much the average, boring daily life is so miraculous. I am grateful for everything I used to take for granted.

This year we traveled down to be with all of our college kids. We stayed at Grandma's and enjoyed a wonderful dinner together.

We had all of us in one place. All daughters, son in laws and grandkids. It was amazing.

I delivered gifts that I had made for people and also some stuff for Shelby's apartment. (another few rubber maid containers EEK)...

We celebrated our anniversary with a full day together. We went to Trolley Square (nostalgic from our dating year)... and to a movie. We had dinner at the Grand American Hotel in Salt Lake. It was very nice.

We also watched lots of football on TV and attended a BYU basketball game.

It's fun to replace some hard Thanksgiving memories with better healthier ones.

And to be truly grateful.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke