Monday, August 12, 2019

Family TIme

This weekend we had a great time with our family visiting from faraway. All the older kids, our grandson and some new visitors came.

I managed to cook the entire weekend. It was miraculous. Here are some things I made...

Meatballs and Rice, jello salad
Enchiladas, 7 layer dip,
Breakfast with bacon, sausage ,muffins and pancakes (Kris helped)
Steak , potatoes, corn on the cob
Green Salad
Ice cream lemonade dessert

We fed 14 people for almost 10 meals.

We don't have a ton of entertainment to offer but we did the Hot Springs, Smore's, Games, Hiking along the mountain range into a lake... and visiting.

It was very fun. And although I am exhausted.. it is a good exhausted.

I am so happy for new family members and almost like family members.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke