It's been a few months since I have updated the blog. I do write a brief description of each day in my planner. What have I written over the months of October and November....
Well...
There has been a fair amount of working....
Lots of watching BYU football. (much celebrating occurred during their undefeated streak)..
Lots of watching weekly episodes of the Great British Bake Off
We attended a few weddings together (Kris and I)..... Lots of young people that we have known for years are tying the knot and we have enjoyed celebrating these.
I have been accompanying the community choir... Dallin my young talented director has us reaching new heights of awesomeness with his song choices and abilities. We are singing Candy Cane Lane which is ultra catchy and also several other more traditional types of songs.
I'm also still ringing the bells in bell choir.
Relief society is pretty busy with lots of opportunities for service and activities and meetings.
We bought a new car for me which is super fun. It has remote start and heated seats and steering wheel and it is just a new experience. It was definitely time since we have over 500,000 miles combined on our other two vehicles.
Kris has been fishing a lot and also doing some pheasant hunting.
We spoke together as a couple for his high council assignment at a prison. It was a super cool humbling experience.
Last week I hosted a baby shower and made another balloon arch... which seems to be my party go to for 2024.
Mom and dad go for lots of drives together and we also enjoy having our nightly dinners.
For the holidays we are looking forward to seeing everyone.... and I plan to get a grandkid jammie picture and also distribute gifts I have been amassing. As well as a picture for my holiday card.
I think I decorated for Christmas the earliest I ever have.
Why not?



No comments:
Post a Comment