It has been awhile since I have updated ..... I ran into some issues with the blog but I'm happy to say it seems to be working today.
The last few months have been filled with super highs and difficult lows , as most people experience.
Highs: Another beautiful granddaughter and being able to go to Utah and stay with her and her family for almost 2 weeks.
All of my brothers came in April and we were able to make some good memories and help mom and dad.
Spending Easter weekend with my daughter and grandsons for her book signing and a fun Easter Egg hunt where Tripp won the golden egg!
Also Amanda is home for the summer and that makes life so much more exciting! She is cooking for us most nights and making amazing meals.
Lows:
After almost 2 years with us , we had to make some adjustments with Mom's care . And that has been bittersweet. Relief mixed with sorrow.
Watching our daughter deal with some very difficult life changes and having to advocate for her safety and healing.
I am crocheting some super cute Lego blankets !!!
And Life goes on......

No comments:
Post a Comment