Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beautiful Words

Okay...I apologize .. I really will try to post pictures soon.. But for now some beautiful words.
The first is a poem I mentioned awhile ago that Shelby wrote and won a contest for.

Amanda...
Words cannot describe
15-year old wannabe
Bossy but cute at the same time
Four years old, happy girl
Amanda...
Words cannot show
Like little boys and talks on
Her fake phone
"Hey Morgan!"
My Little Manda
A little Diva
My silly little sista'
Demanding, loud, bossy and
Always crying, but I could
Write far more good things
Without even trying.
Stinky Poo Manda
Words may not describe
But the love I have for you
Is bigger than all the skies!

Next is some verses written for I am a child of God for parents who have lost a child... get out your Kleenex

I am a child of god and He has called me home. My earthly journey's through but still I do not walk alone. He leads me, guides me, walks beside me, helps me find the way. He welcomed me with open arms. I live with Him today.

I am a child of God and I have gone ahead. My earthly life was brief but Oh, such peace and love you gave. You loved me, held me, stood beside me and though I cannot stay. You gave me much to help me and I live with Him today.

I am a child of God and I will wait for you. Celestial glory shall be ours if you can but endure. I'll lead you, guide you, walk beside you, help you find the way. I'll welcome you with open arms one bright Celestial day.
Donna Kulliard

1 comment:

TheFunYam said...

Shelby--your poem is GORGEOUS. YOu painted the perfect picture of that stinky poo sister of yours. And that poem for parents who have lost their children? Kleenex is right. It couldn't have come at a better time--our friends just lost their 6 week old baby--these are the perfect words. Thanks! (P.S. Sorry I was lazy about putting clothes on to skipe with ya'll. I'm a crabby pregnant lady.)

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke