Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spot the Lie

Hailey was the 1st alternate at the chamber music auditions!!! She played Ballade by Burgmuller and out of 15 or so Jr. Higher's was in the top 5. They gave 4 scholarships to this age and one alternate. She was pleasantly surprised. I thought she did really well.

Our little town was hit by the closing of another industry... Monaco Coach corporation. This eliminates 150 jobs. This impacts us indirectly but not directly. We do feel sad in such a small town for those who are struggling and it trickles to all of us eventually. We have so little industry in our town and LP shut down in the fall.. so actually the hospital is the main employer now.

A favorite blogger of mine did a fun game today.. she posted a bunch of things about herself... 3 of which were lies. So I'm going to do the same. Which 3 are lies? My family can guess.. they probably know most of them ... or do they?
It's a little self centered I know... the good thing is it will only annoy a few people as my blog doesn't have a wide audience.
1.) I have severe clausterphobia.
2.) I have asthma.
3.) I speak spanish
4.) I have no depth perception.
5.) In high school I was voted Sweetness.
6.) I hate snakes.
7.) I won a prize for my salsa at the county fair.
8.) I slept through a Psychology final in college.
9.) I am double jointed.
10.) I was born 6 1/2 weeks early.
11.) I could do a back handspring on the balance beam at one time.
12.) I looked Kris's schedule up at BYU and stalked him.
13.) I got one C in college.
14.) I received an autographed plate from Senator Mark Hatfield in 5thgrade.
15.) My nickname is Lou.
16.) I have never had a traffic ticket.
17.) I have never had a cavity.
18.) I sold a pizza to Steve Young.
19.) My ears were triple pierced .
20.)I hate jalepeno's.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke