
It was time this week to go back to my roots... in more ways than one... I needed a change.. so I am now a brunette again...my very dark original color. This isn't the best picture... no makeup because i was up late reading. But you get the idea.
Change is good.. and i needed a pick me up. I think it worked o.k.
Grandpa Lynn left and is fishing with all of his sons this weekend. We miss him.. As we get older.. we realize we don't have our loved ones forever.
Today I played the piano for another funeral.. a sweet boy with down's syndrome went home to heaven this week. His funeral was beautiful. Afterwards we had pizza in his honor... how fitting. I want chocolate at my funeral. Lots of it. Maybe a chocolate fountain on top of my casket.
In other news... we are approaching graduation... preschool and 8th grade... life is going so fast.
and hey dad..
I really love you... even when i tell you hard things.
Change is good.. and i needed a pick me up. I think it worked o.k.
Grandpa Lynn left and is fishing with all of his sons this weekend. We miss him.. As we get older.. we realize we don't have our loved ones forever.
Today I played the piano for another funeral.. a sweet boy with down's syndrome went home to heaven this week. His funeral was beautiful. Afterwards we had pizza in his honor... how fitting. I want chocolate at my funeral. Lots of it. Maybe a chocolate fountain on top of my casket.
In other news... we are approaching graduation... preschool and 8th grade... life is going so fast.
and hey dad..
I really love you... even when i tell you hard things.
No comments:
Post a Comment