Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Worries


I am by nature a worrier. Hailey got my gene for worrying -to the X power. Currently I am worrying about: 1. The flu.... will we all get it? How sick will we be?
2. The girls.... dating... sports.... school.... I guess a mother is allowed to worry.
3. The weather....do I have enough food storage for winter/fall.
4. The second coming.. ha ha ha only my dad would laugh about that. I have been worrying about this happening for about 30 years. But I 'm sure it will happen sooner or later and if we get to see it.. how wonderful.
------------Sometimes I wonder.. Does everyone worry? Is it just me? One reason I don't have TV is that after 9/11 I watched TV all the time... to the point that I couldn't worry objectively anymore. The dramatic TV music played in my head... so I like to read my bad news on the internet or in the newspaper without so much slant. I know we live in perilous times and that bad things happen.. but actually I have a pretty good/wonderful life.
-------When I was in Catalina on our cruise a few years ago --- I wasn't worrying much... see picture.. (I did worry we would die and leave the kids parentless ... but only about once a day.)
What do you worry about?

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke