Sunday, August 29, 2010

More time ?


The crew is getting set to start back to school. I am so happy for them. Actually.. I have been sleeping alot the last three days and working nights the last three nights.. so now that I can actually come up for air.. I am thinking of all the things that need to be done and that I can potentially get done because I am going to have ALL THE KIDS IN SCHOOL ALL DAY!!!! Couches that I could vaccuum treasures out of... closets to de clutter...scrapbooks to assemble....books to read... etc etc etc..

Oh and by the way.. I'm teaching Gospel Doctrine in 11hours... and I'm procrastinating planning the lesson.

In other news we have a contest going in the house this week... Who can use the least amount of towels? Which lucky family member do you think can acheive this lofty goal? What will the prize be?

I'd be surprised if any germ stood a chance in this family the way we plow through soap products, shampoos, towels and toilet paper.

The weather is actually very brisk.. Fall is in the air.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke