Saturday, September 4, 2010

If I had a million dollars


I'm trying to distract myself from my monthly week of pain ...without too many details.. I now know why I am in so much pain every month... (Thanks to the MRI.. CT Scan and Ultrasound)...And I'm choosing to just endure it for awhile longer until I've paid down some medical bills and I feel I've researched more options. (Don't worry it's nothing profoundly serious at all.. just a part of life).. So tonight I'm trying a TENS unit that sends electrical impulses into my back. I also have two rice socks that I heat up. I've taken my Alleve and I'm trying to go to my "happy place"... (without chemicals).

So I've been thinking.. If I had a million dollars.. I would...
-----get Botox injected into my forehead to erase my ugly frowny lines between the brows. (shallow I know..but haven't you all noticed it?)
-----buy us new cars (shallow but practical)
-----establish a cush (pronounced koosh as in cushiony or cushy) college fund for the girls (not shallow)
-----build a home theater entertainment room
-----fence my yard in a great white vinyl fence and professionally landscape it
-----adopt the kids a baby brother (Hailey's dream)
-----take Kris to Hawaii for our 20th anniversary
-----Pay some big tithing and donate some to the humanitarian fund
What would you do?

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke