Daily, I am reminded of how crucial this decision was. He is really the best. And he brings out the best in me. Which has not really been easy this week. But... he's had my back... as always. This last week he went to a family wedding with the young ones.. because he is caring and adores his parents and brothers and sisters... and he'd love to do nothing more than fish with his dad. How can you not love him for that?
He takes the kids to school every morning in the old blue truck. And before he leaves.. he always has a prayer with them. He went to the YW activity last night with all his teenage daughters. He has taken over a very difficult, delicate situation for me... allowing me to not feel the burden alone. How could I handle this without him? I could not. And I am grateful that I don't have to. He listens to me when no one else will and he gives really good advice.
And he is a cookie baker. Yep.. that 's right. He won the annual PT cookie bake-off. AGAIN.
As you can see.. I think he is amazing. And the fact that I chose him... reflects very well on me.... At least I can say.. in my life.. I did one thing right.
2 comments:
I'd like to add that is very well quite possibly one of the best and most understanding Hometeachers. He gets that 90% of the time my kids aren't listening let alone sitting still and yet he still comes to visit us! he is great! And so are you! You amaze me with all you do!
Oh Candace. You are really just the sweetest thing ever. And we love your family too.
Post a Comment