Friday, April 18, 2014

A Fishing Story



Last Saturday Amanda, Kris and I went fishing. We went up to Mann Lake. It was very windy. I wore my new waders and shoes. We brought lots of snacks. After venturing out into our favorite part of the lake, we casted and casted and casted. It wasn't shaping up to be a great day for fishing. The wind was blowing so hard. Amanda was casting with her spinner line. I went to the bathroom and came back and set my line down against the very back of the car. The wind blew it into the door at the same time that I shut the door. I broke my pole. It was very sad. I expected Kris to be furious with me, especially since he bought me the pole as a gift. But he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Everybody has done this once." Then he let me fish with his pole and he hooked two beautiful Lahoatian cutthroats which I got to reel in. It was a wonderful day that could have been a disaster.

That's why I married this man.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke