Saturday, July 12, 2014

Double Digits




Amanda turned 10 last Monday. We had 9 girls over for dinner and games. The girls had a water balloon toss, hide and seek in the yard, old fashioned sodas, strawberry pie, presents and to cap off the evening... they caught a bunch of frogs from the hot tub.

I was alone chaperoning the event and I had a slight bout of nausea and a contact that folded over and got stuck in my left eye. Somehow we pulled it off.

Tuesday Amanda and I went with friends to Boise and visited the mall and the waterpark.

I think we had a great celebration of double digits.

Kris and the older girls were at basketball camp all week. They managed to get there and back with only minimal car difficulties! Woohoo!

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke