Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fun Facts from Phase One of the EFY Adventure



I thought about doing a long rambling dialogue, describing our adventure in Utah... but decided to just do a bullet point list of fun facts. As background... I drove Brooke down to Utah on Friday (all day trip).. packed a super lot of visiting and shopping in and then returned today Tuesday (all day trip) for work commitments. Phase Two commences this Friday when I return to Utah (2 day trip), nab the Brookester and return home (2 day trip). Why I am doing all this is because I am crazy and didn't plan anything very well this year. (NOBODY IN MY WARD WAS GOING THE SAME TIME OR PLACE and I COULDN'T GET A STRETCH OF WORK OFF).

So onto the fun facts..

--Number of days I wore the jean shorts I bought on this trip = 3 (they were super comfy)

--Number of U-turns I made = 5 (about average for a trip)

--Number of times I stopped for a bathroom break on my return trip = 1 (yikes!)

--Number of times Stefani told me I was driving too slow = 10

--Number of hours I spent on the lazy river at Seven Peaks water park = 2

--Number of plants that died while I was gone = 1 (total sadness.. and Kris did try)

--Number of the dorm Brooke is staying in = 44

--Number of tickets I got from the "scary" BYU security people = zero... although if I hadn't have returned to that sketchy construction zone I was parked in and removed my car.. I may have had one.

--Number of people and relatives we visited, not including Stef = 8

--Number of movies we saw.............2

--Speed limit in most of Utah.........80mph

--State with most construction zones..............Idaho

--Number of months Stefani was without a vaccuum........ 3? (bought her one at Walmart)

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke