I love when things sort of slow down in January. I put all of the Christmas decorations away. The house looks a little bare but is easier to tidy up. I seem to find my way through the to do list a little easier. I'm not quite so behind.
What are some new things we are up to?
Well....Let's see...
---Stefani is back to school and back to her job...She is turning 22 in a few weeks. If you can think of a cool gift to get her besides a lap top, please message me.
---Shelby is also back in action at her school and taking Anatomy and Physiology. I LOVED those classes in college. Shelby is applying for transfer to another college in the fall. She has a few weeks to make that happen before the deadline.
---FAFSA ... I get to fill out the FAFSA for THREE college students this fall. I can hardly wait.
---BASKETBALL>>> Brooke is playing JV... and really getting good. Hailey is playing varsity and Shelby is playing for her college team. We try to spectate as much as possible which means we travel all around. I need to remember that this will all end in a few weeks. And next year it will just be Brookie.
----PIANO... in a miracle of epic proportions Hailey has decided she likes the piano and she had been practicing. I can't believe it. And she got an app on her phone to practice notes. It's the bomb.
---ORCHESTRA.... Amanda is playing the violin in the chamber orchestra. She has to learn some challenging music but she sits by a nice older girl in our ward so it is a fun experience for her.
That's a little bit of what we are doing. Life is good. We are praying for our extending family and all of the challenges that they are experiencing with growing older.
No comments:
Post a Comment