Somehow word has gotten around that I sew. I have never advertised that I'm a professional seamstress... because sadly I am not. I did sew all those darn bridesmaid dresses and then I put a bunch of those pictures on social media and thanks to that or some other crazy thing... this year I have 5 or 6 prom dresses to alter.
Wow. Somebody is a sucker.
I also have started watching Murder She Wrote on Netflix. I'm not sure why I have developed a love for Murder She Wrote. But, I was able to cut off the bottom to two prom dresses, roll hem one, hem the liner, hem the other and start making the sleevy things all while watching 4 or 5 episodes of Murder She Wrote. Sometimes an episode takes a few hours because our internet can be incredibly slow.
I think those episodes from the late 80's are super charming. I know back in the day the were probably scary and sophisticated ... but now they are just cute and comforting. Especially when you are sewing Prom dresses.
Hailey got her mission papers done! It was surprisingly fast and efficient how it all worked out. So I'm going with .. it is meant to be.
Today was a productive day. Kris did a whole bunch of yard work outside and enlisted all the kids to help. I got some things organized and Kris sold our Expedition in a matter of hours. So now we have one less car! Yeah for us.
I also got a gift done for Grandma Payne.
I'm 1.5 dresses out of 5 done.
Back to another episode of Murder She Wrote.
No comments:
Post a Comment