--STEF
***still married
***working hard at her fun marketing job
***playing volleyball in her community
--SHELBY
***home and has a job at the bistro
***babysitting
***watching old home movies
***helping coach basketball
--HAILEY
***waitressing at restaurant
***preparing for her mission
***planning her summer
***learning the cello
***playing the piano
---BROOKE
****new Vice President of local FFA chapter after successful speech and voting by her peers
****survivor of car accident last week (spun into the ditch)
---AMANDA
****had first babysitting job today!
****making new friends in the Jr High
****stellar performance at her piano recital
--CHRISTY
*****new PRIMARY CHORISTER!!!!!!
*****drinking more water!!
*****dreading Jury duty
--KRIS
*****being awesome
Tomorrow is 13 years since the day in China that my dear friend got her beautiful daughter Sayge. I was so honored and privileged to be there. It is a day I will never forget and one of my best memories. Whenever I wonder about Heavenly Father knowing us individually or caring about the details of our lives I only have to think back on the circumstances surrounding her adoption.
He really does love us... and want the best for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment