So the one place in town that has good internet is the hospital... which is where I work and sometimes I can take a minute in the afternoon after I have punched out to type an update. Like I am doing today.
Thanksgiving this year was very, very, very fun. We traveled to Portland and spent time with family. All of our kids came. (Except sweet Hailey Mae on her mission). My married kids came with their dogs. We had a really amazing dinner and enjoyed seeing our nephew/cousin Will. He is a very smart, entertaining kid. It is fun to watch my parents with him. They get so much joy out of babysitting him. It was also nice to see my brother Dave and his wife Karli. They are cute together.
The kids took a trip to the coast one day and mom and I played duets and also played for church. I mostly hung out at my parents house and enjoyed not having to work for one full week.
I have been trying to get all of my Christmas cards out. I sent 65 cards.... of the 120 I have. I have gotten some gifts. Mainly I am trying to get through one day at a time.
I have mailed Hailey Mae a few fun packages with a Christmas stocking and the like. I sent her a box with 12 small gifts to open. I also mailed Shelby her birthday package. So I guess I am doing some small things.
Sunday was the Chamber Concert. I didn't practice very much but somehow we had a very phenomenal performance. So that was a fun surprise. The last song was Joy to the World. It has some impressive chords at the end. I banged those suckers out.
It is snowing outside. It looks very wintery. I am enjoying it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment