Saturday, October 7, 2017

October



Hailey is coming home in approximately 4.5 months. She messaged me in a recent email that she would like me to keep Christmas decor up until she returns. (this will be end of February).... So I agreed to this request. I have decorated for fall and the house looks very pumpkiny. So I think if I stretch out all this fall decor until mid December and then decorate Christmas late.. it could work.

Brooke is on Homecoming court. So we have been busy ordering fancy dresses and shoes. One set for the dance and one for the 10 minute walk out onto the football field. Luckily we can order online and have these things magically arrive in a few days. It's too bad you can't recycle a look from an older sister...but I do have closets full of fancy homecoming/ prom dresses... just in case.

October is also the Primary program.. Senior pictures.. and pumpkin cookie month.




No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke