Wednesday, February 28, 2018
A Letter to My Newest Love
Dear little one,
You are still up in heaven. Growing every day inside the belly of my sweet daughter. Yesterday we found out that you are a little boy. We can see your silhouette and your long feet. We can count your fingers and toes.
For some reason, now you are real to me. You are the smile on my face. You are the light in my heart. You are the joy I haven't felt in awhile. You are hope.
I wish I could promise you an easy life. I wish I could grant you every gift, every dream, and every opportunity. Instead, you will have to settle for all of my love.
Some people dread being a grandparent.. but I cannot wait.
I can't wait to hold you, to snuggle you, to watch you grow and to see your mom and dad in you.
I can't wait to change your diapers, ruffle your hair, smell your baby feet and kiss your baby cheeks.
I can't wait to sing you off key lullabyes. To tie your shoes... to take you fishing and follow you around as you discover your world.
I can't wait to welcome you into our family.
See You Soon!! (but not too soon) Grow big and strong!
Love Your....
Mimi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment