Have I mentioned ever how much I like data? Believe it or not I love a good fact or two. A quantifiable measure of things.
Because I have felt massively tired for approximately forever, I decided to calculate the other night, how many miles I have driven over the last 6 months.
It was 8157 miles. 8000 miles. This is the equivalent of driving from Washington to Florida and back twice.
I guess I have a reason to feel tired. Ha ha.
I also can say things like "You drive me crazy!" Get it?
When you live in the middle of nowhere, you end up driving a lot to get places... but if you look in my journal, I have been taking a 200-300 mile drive almost once a week. Boy howdy. That's a lot of trips.
November through February those trips were mostly to Portland. Now they are a little shorter... and to various locations. One plus is getting to see Stefani and have lunch with her.
Anyway, today was Seminary graduation. That means Brooke is nearly done forever with Seminary. Seminary is a wonderful part of growing up and an important learning experience. However, most of us choose not to ever rise early to go to a class again. I know I never did. That is why the late afternoon college class was invented.. and also evening institute. Brooke gave a really amazing talk for the program. She spoke about prayer and about knowing that Heavenly Father loves us. She is a good speaker.
We are counting down to end of school. Brooke has exactly 7 school days left. I think one of those is "Senior Skip Day". Amanda has 10 days left.
We are excited to have our whole family together for some graduation activities that happen in less than 2 weeks and to start our summer.
I have been having lots of dreams again. I try to group them in categories.
Lately the dream is that I am in a random house that is very cluttered and dirty. And I begin to clean the house.
This is a shift from my old dream of being in a room with nothing in it just white walls, white curtains and quiet.
I also sometimes have my medical disaster dreams. These only usually happen if I work a lot in a row. So not too often, because most of my shifts are spread out. But I worked 2 nights in a row and had a dream I accessed a port and punctured a lung. I have spent 25 years having medical disaster dreams. They are crazy over the top... like dialyzing myself and watching my blood poor out of my body....or missing everyone's medication on a shift.
I like to look at the dreams and interpret them. Mostly with these dreams.. I don't know what they mean but they continue!
And that was my update really about nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment