Friday, February 26, 2021

February

 I'm not doing so hot with my blog posting.  I have one a month thus far...

I am still making a lot of lists so maybe I will share a to do list ...

--finish my afghan from Annie's crochet block of the month club

-file taxes  ...boring

-plan visits to fam when we can all go out again

-do awesome live seminary classes since we don't have to do zoom anymore

-replace windshield wiper

-lint roll the carpets  (that's how exciting life is over here)

-consider painting? as in the rooms that are needing paint

-patiently await Kris replacing the toilet in our room

-look forward to when he calls the plumber when he realizes that the task is beyond him

-shred some documents

-sell some more things on facebook?

-practice harp 

-memorize the song Memory on the harp (ha ha ha)

-order Letterman's Jacket for Amanda

-Jenny birthday present? ask Shelby

-decorate Seminary room for first live day

-pay tuition Brooke

-scrapbook?


OK that is enough

Fun things that we did this month with grandkids.

----played play dough (p-dough)

----went to trampoline park (wet my pants .... envied young gymnasts)

----blew bubbles

----did a sticker book

----climbed inside crib and made a blanket mountain

----laughed with Jenny

-----got smoothies

-----read books "The Gingerbread Man"

snuggled 


Another cool thing to document that I am doing is a self care journal.  Every day I try to do something small for myself that fills my cup.  Sometimes that is a very very small thing.  But it is important and I am glad that I am developing this habit.  


Coming up soon.... Birthdays for these 2 people..... one of them will be 51 and the other 78.


                                                     
This photo is approximately 49 years ago..... When they were both VERY young.



No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke