Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Brothers




 I had a great time at my nephews wedding.  Mostly because of my very entertaining brother Jared.  It is hard not to laugh a whole bunch when you are around Jared.   He is funny.  We have the same sense of humor and so we generally crack each other up.  Jared rented a super jazzy sports car for the event.  Not really on purpose but it was very cool.  Although you had to fold yourself into it.  

We stayed in a hotel room that Jared got with his points.  It was fun but also a tiny bit clausterphobic.  When the kids were little I remember squeezing into hotel rooms with all 7 of us and having kids in sleeping bags and kids in bed with us and feeling a little bit hot at night with not enough air.  It wasn't that bad with 4 of us in a room but it was fun and funny. 

I also enjoyed being at BYU with my brother Dan.  He is a cool guy too.  I don't often get to spend time with him so being somewhere with he and my parents reminds me of the old days when I was like 6 and he was 4.  Although we aren't fighting over the Donny and Marie barbies anymore.  Dan read a magazine we found on campus and ended up writing a letter to the editor right in the car with us!  In real time even!  We all have a little bit of the spunk in us.  

I miss my little brother David. He is enjoying that stage in his life where he has little ones and little ones on the way.  It is a busy time that I kind of miss.  

I am super burned out right now.  I now this will pass but I am ready for something new.  

We are trying to plan a senior trip for Amanda.  

And maybe I will plan some more outings with my brothers.....

The end.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke