Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Miracles

 This is such a difficult year for many that we love.  Dear friends fighting for their lives.  Our town is in the midst of  a wave of Covid and we have had more deaths than we usually have.  It is hard.  This is not the hardest year for our family.  I am grateful for that and recognize the many ways in which we have been carried this year.  

Our most difficult year by far was 2017.  There were days when I could not catch my breath.  Where I fell asleep crying and woke up in a panic at 4am.  Days I never envisioned we could get past what we were experiencing.  Days I could not see a future. 

Somehow little by little, things have improved.  One day at a time.  One small hurdle after another small hurdle.  

I keep trying to find the time, courage and strength to write about that time.  But I just can't yet.  And that is ok.  For many people sharing details of an experience is helpful to both the person sharing and those receiving.  We live in an age of sharing.  But sometimes, some experiences are so beyond painful that we guard them in our hearts.  We keep them close.  

We believe in miracles because we know that the health and progress we have witnessed over time is truly ...well miraculous. 

Hard times don't last forever. 

2021 This too shall pass... just like 2017 did.






No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke