Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reading Stephanie Meyers

Since really no one probably is reading my blog... I may just be using it as a tool for releasing the things I need to say to the universe.. Anyway... I love to read and Stephanie Meyers an LDS author.. providing me with lots of material. She writes a vampire trilogy which includes, Twilight, New Moon, and The Eclipse. The next book is due out August 2nd and I need to pre order it.

Right now I am reading her Sci Fi book The Host. It is very cool.

1 comment:

TheFunYam said...

I am! I'm reading your blog! And I had no idea that the author of Twilight was LDS. I was kind of wondering why so many people in the church were all over it...it being about vampires and all. but she must have an interesting twist on it and it musn't be too scandalous then....I may have to check them out....

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke