Well, I guess we are going to do it. We have a family blog!! Shelby had to help me create it, it was a little beyond my capabilities. We so enjoy reading our family's blogs (the funyam and tomand jeni) that we decided to create one. So now to say something exciting and witty. hmmm
Well we drove to Portland this week to be with family and also to have the girls attend a day basketball camp. So our teenage driver Stef drove all the way here!!! Wow. She did burst into tears as we approached the driveway. Apparently I had been reminding here of the speed limit one too many times. Oh well. I am going to attend my 20th year reunion. I went to the hairdressers and said, "Kira, we need to turn back the time. "So she gave me some highlights and a new do. If only I could do it. It involves straightening and gel and other such feats.
No comments:
Post a Comment