Friday, August 15, 2008

adailyscoop

I have stumbled upon the most beautiful blog. It is written by an LDS woman who lost her baby girl to a drowning in June. You have to scroll back a ways to find the blogs around the time of her loss that are incredibly powerful. She continues to write daily about her experience. I have gained tremendous strength through reading her blog. It takes a few hours to really read through everything since the drowning. But it is so worth it. Her blog is adailyscoop.blogspot.com. I don't know her personally, but I am so glad that I found her.

I have severe depression that I take medication for. It is so cliche to say that but it is a big deal in my life. I generally do very well, but this year was a bad year for me. I even went to counseling for a time. After reading Stephanie's blog I somehow was inspired that I would have to carry my depression around as my burden for the rest of my mortal life. Somehow, knowing that I will always have it has been somewhat of a relief. I don't know if I thought that maybe this time I would conquer it.... but that has always been the goal.. So if I can manage it and then be releasedfrom it in the eternities... Knowing that it is my earthly assignment.. Idon't know, it is hard to explain it eloquently.. but reading Stephanie's post was a breakthrough for me. I think she has touched many people.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke