Sometimes i really miss my family. If we all lived in the same town....
first of all.. I would make a list of things for my dad to fix and ply him with batches of chocolate chip cookies to do repairs. Kris loves it when my dad fixes things.. he's not even threatened!!
My mom and I would go to lunch at least once a week and then we would play duets.
My brother Jared and I could call eachother and tell funny stories and we'd be on the same time zone!!! (not midnight for him 9 for me)
My brother Dan and I could swap books. I could lighten his reading with some fluff and he could give me some heavy stuff.
Uncle Dave could play basketball with us on our court.
I could have Jonas time. I would schedule days to take Jonas and give his mom a break. Plus the girls would all be fighting over babysitting him.
I could send Amanda over to Grandpa Jim's and he could straighten her out!!
Sometimes Grandma could pick up the kids!!
Dan and Kristin and Jared and Sarah and Kris and I could triple date.
Our kids could all play and have sleepovers.
I really miss my family.
1 comment:
We miss you too! And I'd return the favor--steal all your girls and paint their toes so you could get everything done on your to-do list.
Post a Comment