So today I am publishing in a larger font yeah!!
Well.. Amanda and Brooke were featured in the fair parade today. Amanda really wanted to ride the barbie jeep in the parade and wear her princess dress. She had on her pink boots, princess dress (green and purple) and her crown. Brooke dressed as a chauffer with a hat and black vest. Amanda woke up at 5:30am when Hailey was roaming through the house trying to find her cross country uniform and causing lots of noise. "Today is my parade!!" she yelled. She was so excited and began waving and throwing candy for the first 2 blocks. THEN reality hit. As I wound my way down the street with the video camera I had forgotten to turn on to capture the event.. people waved and said that she had dissolved into tears halfway down the road and wouldn't look up. At that point Brooke began waving and throwing candy. YEAH Brooke. So it was more than my little one could handle>>"I didn't like all of those people looking at me!" she said.
By the way. ... Hailey survived her cross country meet.. only finished 2nd to last.
In other news.. I volunteered in the high school concession stand. I think I overcharged several people on the soda and undercharged on the pizza.. so hopefully it evened itself out. It was a long 2 hours. I also sat in front of the fair entrance and sold tickets for the high school booster club. It was ok only because we had chairs.
The fair was pretty much the same as usual.. Amanda enjoyed the rides and the other girls scattered with friends. Mom and dad and grandpa Lyle came and really enjoyed the show.
Seminary starts monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment