Sunday, September 14, 2008

more about beer cans

I was a tad rushed for time on my last blog so I neglected to explain that the recycling the cans part is pretty dang hard work. Think pushing other people's nasty rotten, smelly cans into the machines one, after another after another.
Because I am trying hard to be a good wife... i took over some recycling duties one day so that hubby didn't have to stand at the can recycly machine for hour upon hour...
So Amanda and I did it. I got some diry looks as my 4 year old was standing on the grocery cart to reach the can sorter, wearing her leotard (with underwear hanging out the sides), high heels and latex gloves... shoving BUD LIGHT cans into the machine...
SHE LOVED IT....
I have decided that the Beer consumption in our town is positively HIGH!!
But as of 3 weeks into this endeavor we have raised $800 or so for new basketball uniforms for Shelby's middle school girls teams. YEAH

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke