The other night at work I was talking to my friend Bill and he told me he knew a guy who died of liver cancer which they directly linked to his Dr. Pepper consumption. My eyes popped out of my head cuz I don't mind being diabetic from my pop consumption but I do not want cancer... How many ounces are we talking Bill... I asked. Well he said the guy drank a 12 pack a day. So I am tabulating... 12X12 is 144 ounces. And I drink 32 ounces or sometimes 64 ounces a day but STILL... so I am now 2 days free from drinking "THAT KIND" of soda.
Things I drank instead... raspberry lemonade, tang and root beer... No mom i didn't drink water.. sorry.
In more uplifting and fun news... This week AManda watched Mighty DUcks a movie about hockey. She decided that she needed skates. So we made an emergency call to Grandma Alice. And guess what? She called Grandpa Jim and he rushed to Target and to the post office and yesterday they came in the mail.. (Amanda thinks that mail is faster than it really is). So here is our skater..
No comments:
Post a Comment