Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our week in review

After the last post I'm sure you had visions of me coming unglued this week and I'm happy to report it didn't happen. We all muddled through just fine.
Although on Friday my visiting teachers did come while I was in my bathrobe. But hey we were all fine with it. Stefani sold all 5 of her hams. We enjoyed a fabulous dance recital featuring Amanda and Brookie. Amanda ran around all day saying "i'm so excited for my CITAL". Then after her dance she blew kisses to the crowd. Brooke was in a grinch number and we did her hair up "Cindy Lou ish". She screamed as the Grinch lifted her in the air. It was quite amazing. Saturday Brooke and Hailey had a piano recital and did well. Last Sunday I performed for the Chamber music Christmas program accompanying the local choir. It was fun.. Tuesday we sang at the old folks home. Then last night we went to our Hospital party at the Elks club. I recieved my 10 year pin and won a night in Lincoln city as a prize!!! Then I did Karoake with 2 other ladies.. but alas did not win any cash for that.
This week promises as much busy ness with band concert, working several nights, tithing settlement, last minute choir practices (I'm not complaining....), church christmas program and some christmas parties/last day of school...
Today was shelby's birthday. On Friday night she took some friends out to dinner and rented movies. We bought her something to do with her Ipod for downloading songs. It is so hard to believe that she is 14. She is as tall as I am now. December birthdays are hard.. but she is such a sweet tender hearted girl.. even now that she is a teenager.
In nursery news.. I am developing some fans in the nursery. One boy leapt into my arms today. So I am enjoying it.
adieu

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke