Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Driver's license Tests and EFY registration

Well... let's see.. where to start. Today was one big crazy to do list.. The appointment was made for next Thursday for STEF's driving test.. the big 16. They only require a gadjillion documents, vehicle license , registration, 2 license plates on the car (that actually might be a problem)... birth certificate yada yada yada. I am feeling suprisingly calm because lets face it folks... nobody could be a worse driver than me... My poor parents. The very day I took my permit test I plowed over the neighbors rose bushes after begging my mom to let me try. To this very day.. people cringe when I approach a cattleguard.. and they rightfully should as I have bent the axel on a vehicle taking the approach too quick. Driving with no depth perception requires talent. My dad certainly had patience as I wrecked the car he had rebuilt to begin my driving career and then he paid the increased insurance premiums and made me reenter the next used vehicle and try again. (Do my brothers remember the Opel and the way the accelator cable would break when I would drive rapidly over train tracks)... Ahh such good times. BUT... Stefani is proving to be a good driver when accompanied by parents... Will she prove as good alone? Time will tell. and ALAS... no vehicle is part of the birthday present. DARN. But I do feel inclined to give her plenty of time in my vehicle in exchange for the taxi driving duties that I perform so regularly. Maybe she can get excited about dropping a sister off at another sports practice or event. ... In other news.. EFY registration started today.. which was of course a bad time to try to register as 1132 people are in line at any one give time qued up on the web site. Since the people in Kris's office frown on my monopolization of the computers for hours at a time I am camped out at the office tonight determined to register the 2 older girls and 3 of their friends for the same Rexburg ID session. Yes folks ... 2 of my friends have entrusted me with their VISA #'s... and it is quite simply because they would rather risk a lost ViSA # than their sanity trying to navigate the CES web site. It claims that I am registered for three of the girls but 58 minutes into the process I was kicked out into some random computer lost land and I have had to restart the process. I could be here til midnight which is why I am posting this long and rather boring blog post.....AND YIPEE SKIPPEE>>> MAMA is going to DC. Yes the girls are going to DC for spring break with the Smithsonian tour group (Hailey and Shelby)... I get to go for a very low price because they had another 5 kids sign up!!! yeah... This is all getting to be a tad complicated. But we are so excited. Because I only function when life is totally frenetic AAAAAGH

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke