Thursday, April 9, 2009

SLEEP

Our workplace has bought computer software to track our net surfing. While I don't do much besides check my email and occasionally update my blog... I am not going to be able to do that at work anymore. I guess it is good for all of us to do a monitoring of our internet time.
ANyhow... I am now off work and dead to the world tired. This is when sleep becomes more necessary than food, laundry or peeing. I kid you not. The bed and the comforter become like a drug. I could sleep through an earthquake.. (of course this is only when I have a babysitter for stinky..) Thanks to my good friend Tamra.

here is a picture of stinks in her latest swimsuit and also our 16 year old at the national honor society induction.
GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke