Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's genetic



Look at the photo to the right. It is a ding courtesy of our teenage driver.. hmm... it's like a time travel experience. Stef was at her friend's house and while backing out to return home she hit their 4-wheeler. The light is $48... who knows the damage to the 4-wheeler. Now who am I to judge... I who have hit many an object in the 20years I have driven... I will say this. Whatever you are like as a child.. if you have enough children... the universe will deliver to you the same trials you gave your own parents... I'm sure of it... And since I will have 4 teenagers at once who are female... guess who is laughing at me? You got it Grandpa Jim...

Woo hoo... I have succumbed... after 5 years of TV less , internet at home free existance.. we now have the internet at the home again... it has all of these annoying controls on it to protect our vulnerable offspring. I still don't miss TV.. but having this option at home is nice.. Since we tend to bother the office people when we invade daddy's space... and computer use at work is now ultra monitored.

This weekend we are going to Portland to see relatives... should be bittersweet. My aunt has cancer pretty bad and I'm mostly wanting to see her and give her the biggest hug ever, tell her I love her and thank her for making a difference in my life.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke