Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Portland Weekend.











We had such a nice weekend in Portland..(minus the drive with 3 young fighting kids in the backseat). Friday we drove through Bend and stopped to get Amanda's ears pierced. (In an attempt to feminize the boyish look we have going). She was beyond thrilled and didn't shed a tear. She sat up in the seat and took the ear guns like an adult. Then we drove to mom and dad's and that night attended Leslie and Chris 's reception and saw family. I cried when I saw Kimmy. We were very close growing up. Amanda asked some little boys to dance. It was cute.
Saturday we saw some movies... dad and I went to Star Trek and the girls went to Hannah Montana with Grandma. Then Dad and I went to his office. I had never seen his new office in law and risk so that was cool!!! Then we picked up Aunt Penny and her new husband Brian and Kurt and went and visited Grandpa.
Sunday we went to the blessing of Sara my cousin's baby.... Then we drove home. It was a quick trip but worth it.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke