Yesterday was our weekly piano lessons day. It was a busy day.. as usual. Amanda is a very talented piano player but her heart wasn't in it yesterday. She was pouty and cry-ee (I know it's not a word). I sat in on her lesson which had to be cut pretty short. I found myself longing for "THE GOOD OLD DAYS". As in.. when I was a little girl I was too frightened to ever misbehave too much... WHAT HAS HAPPENED PEOPLE? I'm all about free agency.. but it should only start when you are 18 and have left my house. Children these days have come with a lot of ATTITUDE... Is anyone else noticing this phenomenon? I have a personal theory that they need all of that to resist the many trials/tempations of this day... but other theories include the total societal disregard for authority that is rampant. This picture of Amanda today just really cracks me up... she is in her cheetah geer looking all sassy.. but if you look really close you can see her CTR ring.
Friday, January 15, 2010
piano lessons
Yesterday was our weekly piano lessons day. It was a busy day.. as usual. Amanda is a very talented piano player but her heart wasn't in it yesterday. She was pouty and cry-ee (I know it's not a word). I sat in on her lesson which had to be cut pretty short. I found myself longing for "THE GOOD OLD DAYS". As in.. when I was a little girl I was too frightened to ever misbehave too much... WHAT HAS HAPPENED PEOPLE? I'm all about free agency.. but it should only start when you are 18 and have left my house. Children these days have come with a lot of ATTITUDE... Is anyone else noticing this phenomenon? I have a personal theory that they need all of that to resist the many trials/tempations of this day... but other theories include the total societal disregard for authority that is rampant. This picture of Amanda today just really cracks me up... she is in her cheetah geer looking all sassy.. but if you look really close you can see her CTR ring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment