Thursday, February 11, 2010
Valentine's program
Amanda is our last daughter to experience Mrs. Nelson's kindergarten class. Mrs. Nelson is an amazing person and teacher. She loves her job. She sings to the kids all the time and every year at Valentine's she has a special program/luncheon for the children to invite one special guest to. The kids seat their guest and stand in line to fill their guest's plate first. Then they return and eat with their guest. After the food the children stand in a line and serenade their guests with Valentine's songs. They sing "You are My Sunshine" and "Skiddamarink a doo ... I love you!" and "I love you a bushel and a peck..". They hold up little signs.
At 5 kids are so sweet and special. They are still innocent and naive and loving. They love with all their hearts. All week Amanda has been drawing me Valentines and I have been hanging them around my mirror. Her spirit is heaven sent. Having five daughters in my life is a special treasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

No comments:
Post a Comment