Monday, February 22, 2010

Attitude Adjustment



Im sorry that I have been in this font for 5 months. The sad truth is I can't figure out how to change it. I used to be able to but the little bar with options in the upper left corner no longer allows me to change fonts. Sad , so sad that I am so dumb.

So... if you haven't noticed. I have been suffering from a really bad case of attitude. And this weekend it all came to a head. Let me divulge. I got sick. I was supposed to be at choir practice early morning sunday and work in the nursery and play the organ and I worked the night before. I was writhing in pain from a bad bladder infection in the bath tub and I had to make a trip to the ER. So I fulfilled none of my callings ... and I have been griping alot lately about all of my "jobs".

Then the bishop asked our ward to give up our electric cooking appliances for one week and I didn't have a good attitude about this either. Some whining definitely ensued.

Finally today... I looked up the church website and typed in overwhelmed. It didn't give me the pity party that I was looking for. Darn it.

Finally I kindof said a prayer. And this is the answer I got... quit whining and just try to do your best.

Message received.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke