Monday, March 15, 2010

Warning: Danger Ahead



This week I turn 40. I feel like I am going to a funeral. And I'm not joking. In order to ignore this birthday... I am going to Boise tomorrow with some good nursing friends and I am going to watch as many movies as possible. Then I am going to get into my attractive swim wear and sit in the hot tub. (no I am not going to do any laps). And I'm sorry to my birthday lunch ladies.. but I do not want a birthday lunch. I know that this seems childish and pouty... but it is making me feel like I have some control over this event to celebrate it as little as possible. So there!

This photo is of Amanda as a young one. Isn't she adorable. She was sent to my life to make me smile.

What is there to report about this week? Well Premarin isn't for wimps. I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for hormones to take in your spare time. Doctors are not impressed with any drainage your ear may have coming out of it (even if you save it on a cotton ball) and don't you know people EVERYTHING is now a virus.

You must not, and I repeat, must not ever say anything in passing about any of your children that might get back to them or their friends. It's like being a super secret agent. I guess you can talk in code. Or in vague generalities.

And I wouldn't recommend making play dough for nursery 10 minutes before you have to leave for church.

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day

1 comment:

The Maki Family said...

Haha Christy...is 40 really that big of a deal?!? Well happy birthday =) Even if you want to pretend that it isn't happening...

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke