Friday, October 15, 2010

10 reasons why I love my best friend


(Picture of our daughters... pretend it's us)

1. She knows the good, the bad and the ugly about me.. and she likes me anyway.

2. She is the best gift giver in the world... and sometimes (lot's of times) she'll let me sign my name to the card if I give her some cash...and she'll just smile when people thank both of us!! (like I even had anything to do with the idea!!)

3. We are exercising together ... like 3 times a week...(going on our 9th week!) and not even noticing how hard it is because we are busy talking and solving things like world hunger. And then we'll get some lunch.. and don't tell anyone.. but yesterday we sat on the leather couches in Glory Day's and watched Bewitched for a half an hour.

4. She is the most awesome mom and grandma in the world. The way she loves and cares for her family inspires me to be a better mom and grandma.

5. If I ever get stuck without an idea for dinner.. she always has one....

6. She brought me to China with her and changed my life.

7. She loves Christmas... All year round she watches Christmas movies. And she'll let me borrow them.

8. She is an awesome Beehive teacher. And my daughters adore her.

9. She'll never get facebook.. and that's okay.. She's the queen of email and Etsy shops.

10. She is the most Christ like person I know.

2 comments:

The Maki Family said...

Love your list! She is so lucky to have you Christy =) And she is the best Mom/Grandma in the whole world!

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

I love Jana Root too! She is an amazing woman and a great example to us all of Christ like kindness and Love. I think you are a Pretty darn good example too Christy!

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke