Friday, October 15, 2010

Help .. my eyeballs are burning.



I believe that I may be slightly ill. It is homecoming night tonight. My husband and kids are at the football game. And I am at home. I have been laying on my couch watching Seven Brides for Seven Brothers trying to sort my symptoms out..

Last night.. we drove to John Day to watch the oldest daughters play volleyball. It was fun.. but when I arrived home I was exhausted. I layed in my bed and tried my going to sleep techniques. These include doing an old gymnastics routine in my head, or envisioning happy moments from my past. Sometimes I'll go back in my mind to my old house (3015 SE 156) or I'll remember something fun from dating Kris or a happy baby memory from the girls. Last night I remember feeling warm from my head to my toes.. I thought my go to sleep techniques were really working.. but NOW I'm thinking.. I was getting a fever!!!

Today.. I half heartedly tried to tackle my to do list before falling into bed for a long nap... and then tonight when I told my husband I was dizzy... He felt my forehead and said.. "YOU ARE HOT!" and you know he was only referring to my temperature people.

So now that I am analyzing my symptoms.. I've ruled out many things.. but not others. And to tell you the truth.. my eyeballs are hurting!!!! I have Shelby's homecoming dress torn apart to alter for tomorrow night and I am missing all of the festivities for my daughters Senior year. What a loser I am! But really. I feel like crap.

And I just don't have time for this!

1 comment:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

I'm sorry! We had it all this last week. Porter started it on our way home from his check ups and then Darwin and I were the last to get it. At least the gross puking end only last 24 hours...right? Get feeling better and let me know if you need anything!

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke