I am really frustrated and I need to release some of this out in a really vague way. This is going to be so general that probably no one will understand it and that is good. The person involved in this dilemma doesn't read my blog and would never understand the reference. TRUST ME.
Something happened over the last little while that upset me and I pondered on it. I didn't trust myself enough and my true north or sense of right and wrong to react firmly in the way I should have initially. I doubted myself. Normally, I bounce an idea off a trusted source.
What if the trusted source is wrong?
Thankfully... I feel that I resolved the dilemma in my own mind and maybe the situation will right itself. I don't know. I'm sad that I didn't trust my gut sooner and stick up for the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment