Know what?
Life is funny. It really is. And one of the best things to do with your spouse is to go on a date and laugh about life.
Tonight, after a long, long day of working for both of us...we drove to the truck stop and split a steak. We had a blast laughing about our teens, our tweens and our troubles.
It was the best.
It would be easy to complain about things. Our life is far from perfect. But it's so much funner to laugh.
I'm proud that I come from a family that can see humor in the mundane and likes to be silly. I love to laugh with my family...on the phone or in person. And sharing a good laugh with my husband keeps us from taking life too seriously.
Try it. You might like it.
A little therapy..free of charge.
No comments:
Post a Comment