Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happenings from This Week

It has been another eventful week..
Things I want to remember about this week...

Amanda started violin lessons.. she has been practicing with a vengeance. It's harder than it looks!

The dog learned how to go up and down the stairs and can now follow us everywhere! For weeks she would only stay on the same level. She also had a few days of nervous piddling. Last night in our bed.. there was Kris, Amanda, Christy and Trucker. It was a lot of body heat and not a lot of wiggle room.

Hailey was in a car accident. She went with friends to the boys state playoff game. No one was injured and for that we are thankful!

Shelby went to TVCC as a recruit and enjoyed some half time locker room visiting. She is also scheduled to go down to Snow College and work out with their team.


Brooke is finishing up her Basketball season with a fun tournament in LaPine.

Stefani has been dreaming of traveling to Ireland? She's pretty determined. I am quite sure she won't be going anytime soon.. Unless you can get there on $15.

I have been working a lot and also emailing a lot. Muah ha ha... insert maniacal laughing here. Maybe I'll quit my job and become a professional emailer. I could advertise to send emails to people to persuade them about something, complain about something, compliment them or tell them off. I'm pretty good at it. Emails by Christy. It has a certain ring to it? I've always wanted to be a writer... Maybe that should be my forum?

I also accompanied some violin players today.. I 'm not going to lie. I wasn't very good.

And that's this week. Happenings aplenty and not all positive. But when life is full of piddling doggies, mountains of laundry and crazy people... it is never dull!!!!

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke