Not even remotely ready for my trip next week...Seriously..what don't I need to do?
.... Grad Announcements mail all
.....mothers day
....hailey bday stuff...
...DMV appointment
....Senior all night party... find the people left who haven't signed up .. finalize details
Do we need a generator?
...pack
...call bank
... call cell phone company
.... stay healthy

My parents made a really, really quick trip her last weekend. It was fun! Brooke and Grandpa shot BB guns.
My mother cooked a lot. She made her Grandma Salad and also an ice cream/lemonade dessert. We enjoyed their visit immensely.
Little Blurb on Mother's Day......
I LOVE MY MOTHER! I don't ever want to lose her. She is my angel. I love you mommmy!!! And I did send you and Grandma Shirley something for Mother's Day! Watch for it!

The other night I was up.. stewing. And craving chocolate. I looked in the freezer and there was a dilly bar. Left over from my mom and dad's visit. It was scrumptious.
I love Chocolate. If Kris was made out of chocolate.. our marriage would be perfect. And if I was a fish... it would be his kind of perfect.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment