Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Siblings



My week was really amazing. We survived the wisdom teeth extraction. Funny story.. we actually made it to Bend to the oral surgeon's office and while checking in I ran into a girl I knew from high school. It would be nice if when you ran into those kinds of people that you see once in 20 years ... if you looked kindof presentable. Oh well. I only sort of care. After the big procedure Shelby was all sorts of stoned. She was so funny. I listened to her babble about how she wanted to make out with someone and how good she felt. Then we drove home.

After packing and such we headed out on our adventure in which we actually circled the state. The drive to Medford was fun and then the drive up I-5 was not so fun. But after 11.345566 hours in the car we arrived.

We arrived to see the cutest nephews in the world and my fabulous brother. Actually we also saw Mom, Dad, Dave, Leslie, Uncle Frank, Patricia his new fiance and Dave's girlfriend. It was a fun visit and of course was too short. We took the kiddos to the movies, Oxbow Park, on walks and enjoyed each other immensely. I played He-Man and roasted hot dogs. Charlie made me a paper clip necklace and delighted us with his usage of the word actually which inspired much of this post.

Shelby stayed to help the parents and Jared with the youngsters.

Now we are home after another semi long drive and a long day of work. Most of the afore mentioned to do list is slaughtered, thank you very much. And actually.. I still have a bit of energy. Not much.. but a bit.

While we were gone Kris got a new calling. He is now first counselor in the bishopbric. He is getting more and more righteous while I am getting more and more ornery. We sometimes have inverse proportional qualities. Like if he loses weight I gain weight... So I guess I need to recommit myself to being supportive and more in tune. The down fall about the first counselor calling is that they don't run the pulpit. If you want to know where it's at... it's running the pulpit. Because actually... they have the control. The pulpit goes up and down and lands right where you need it thanks to that bishopbric member who is running it. Kris has now relinquished his rights to this honor. He was getting so very good at it.

And that is sort of what went on this past few days. But actually.. it was much better than I'm describing.. because right now I'm so tired that I'm zany.

And actually.. I'm now going to bed.
Good night.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke